Monday, August 8, 2011

Gathering Evidence....


Dishes stacked all over the kitchen...
 Half-eaten birthday cake....
 Overturned cups.....
 A wrecked living room...
 A very "played in" playroom....
 A lonely rubber ducky.....
Looks to me like we had TONS of fun!!!!!!!!

My daughter in law would be horrified to think she had not left things perfectly in order-she always does.

Actually all my girls are VERY good at putting things back in order after even a short visit-but sometimes it's 

just more important to have fun than to clean up -and this was one of those times.

So the evidence suggests that we ALL had a great time!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome! I can't believe how grownup Lexie looks. I'm really glad y'all got to do so much. You're such an awesome granny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was worn slap out- but wouldn't have missed a moment of it! As far as being an awesome Granny- really, not so much. I do fun stuff in spurts and cram lots into a little space but it sure doesn't happen every day! Lol! ( I always tell my girls, when you're a granny , sometimes you can have such a fun day every once in awhile and because it was such fun you actually get credit( in their minds) for " always doing this or that "- but shhhhh! Don't tell the grandkids any different! I need all the extra credit I can get!!!:)

    ReplyDelete