Sunday, September 25, 2011

Countdown.....4-3-2-1

Pretty Pumpkins mean FALL!!!!!!

This pretty one to "Wanny & PawPaw" was painted and delivered by Wendy Rayne~
She hasn't quite got the hang of a "G" for Granny yet so amusingly enough I have become Wanny!
 LOL!

I LOVE repurposing fabric of every kind and these folk art pumpkins are the perfect way to re-use sweaters and other" Fall-ish" fabrics.
They  have become a yearly project and one that I look forward to-at least until the first few bunches of them sell! I make a LOT of these -but only until I get tired  and then it's over till next Fall!!!!


Fall means another thing- Round Top Texas Flea Market Extraordinaire!!!!!
 I'm heading out to get a Texas sized dose of inspiration and fun too!!!! 
See you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment