Sunday, October 2, 2011

DANGER!!! Unlimited shopping ahead!!!! ROUND TOP ,TEXAS!

 My hubby and I just returned from a great couple of days in Texas shopping till we literally DROPPED!!! Every kind of old,rusty,tattered and torn piece of the past was on display for our pleasure!!!! What fun we had!!!!!!!!
 And though there was more than we ever could have hoped to see, we did see a huge part of it-and in my opinion the best of it all. Better yet, we bought some of it - some because it was what I went looking for to make beautiful clothes and some because it made me happy!
So if YOU ever get the chance -make the trip to Round Top in the spring or fall to this great event!! You'll be glad you did!!!!
 All of this loveliness will be clothes and bags very soon!!!!
Antique/Vintage lace and crochet and European linen and velvet!!!!
 And this gorgeous Antique German grainsack with the embroidered initials of some German family  is mine-just for me to enjoy! 
Watch for all the goodies that I get to make with this wonderful load of vintage linens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment