Friday, October 28, 2011

WILDFLOWERS

 Every FaLL these lovely,happy flowers appear and every year,for the past 25  years I have been amazed at them! There are layers of different size,color and shapes and though I take lots of pictures of them I am never satisfied that I have truly captured their beauty. I think you just have to come walk in them with me to really capture that-so come on!!!!

Some fun changes are coming up for MettaMarie!
 Some of those changes call for some professional photos of some of the OTHER WILD-flowers close to the MettaMarie headquarters-AKA  Providence
These wildflowers amaze me as much as the yellow ones. I can't wait to share the photos that our professional took today. I'm certain they will be wonderful! I'll fill you in on the changes too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment