Friday, May 27, 2011

Reflections....

Sometimes it's good to just stop and reflect...on everything.
The big stuff,the small stuff ...the good,bad and ugly
the known and the unknown...

As much as I enjoy my work I have to force myself away from the sewing room so that I can refresh my vision .
It's not until I am fully away that I realize how very much I needed to be away.

“You won't realize the distance you've walked until you take a look around and realize how far you've been.”


So for the past few days I've fished,shopped and played with my grandbabies.
 ...oh yeah and we're building a new play yard for the little ones we're blessed to have close by.
 It's gonna be a busy summer-so somebody be sure and stop me from time to time if I can't seem to do it myself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment